Getting a Tongji International MBA: A unique experience.
Imaging being enrolled in a MBA program located in one of the world’s most dynamic and vibrant cities Shanghai. Welcome to Tongji MBA, we’ve been waiting for you.
The Tongji International MBA is intended to equip participants with a comprehensive, theoretical and practical understanding of modern management in a multi-cultural environment. Based on the disciplinary advantages of Tongji University, the MBA program has gradually evolved its own professional features, especially in project management, real estate, service and operation management, and finance.
We're in Shanghai. Where people who speak different languages bursting with creative inspiration. Shanghai is destined to soon become the new gateway to Asia and the world.
An intensive, integrative program combines case studies, experiential projects, study trips and a wide range of activities. The course combines Chinese experience and global knowledge.
Besides teaching led by senior member of the Tongji faculty, the IMBA program selects professors from the world's most renowned business schools, with an emphasis on their teaching abilities as well as hands-on experiences.
The School is accredited by AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS and offers exchange programs to 50+ of the world's renowned business schools.
NETWORKS & CAREER
500 IMBA graduates and 5500 MBA graduates share an energetic， magnetic alumni network all over the world. MBA Career Development Center facilitates various activities to prepare students for their future employment.
The university is situated in downtown area and has easy access to the convenient public transportation. In addition, there are various societies that you may like to join.
Management and Organizational Behavior
Data Models and Decisions
Human Resource Management
Information Systems and Information Resources Management
Sustainable Development and Management
Enterprise Merger and Reorganization
Organization Design and Simulation
International Trade Practices
Entrepreneurship and Venture Capital Management
Leadership and The Art of Leadership
Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Master classes & Seminars, Corporate Research Projects, Study trip, International Exchange program, Graduation thesis
* Subject to change according with prior notice
International Study Trip
As soon as you start your MBA journey at Tongji university, you plug into an unrivalled alumni network of more than 500 IMBA alumni and 5500 MBA alumni. They share an energetic, magnetic alumni network all over the world. They are elites in different industries, serving as executives in large state-owned enterprises, multinational companies, and government organizations.
Through integrating school's various resources, the MBA Career Development Center facilitates various activities to prepare students for their future employment. Over 50% alumni has participated in SEM/MBA seminars：Campus Activities, Network Events, International Study Trip, Alumni Free Course, Alumni Club.
How to apply
· Non-Chinese citizen in good health both mentally and physically.
· Applicants for master degree program must have a bachelor degree.
· For Part-time programs application, applicants should work in China and hold Z-VISA.
· An acceptable GMAT/GRE score or other equivalent graduate school entrance examination scores within the period of validity is a plus.
The GMAT Institution Code of Tongji IMBA is KXQ-WQ-60.For more details, please visithttp://www.mba.com
The GRE Institution Code for Tongji International MBA is 0384 For more information, please visithttp://www.ets.org/gre
-January to April every year
1. A copy of the passport (personal information page).
2. Graduation certificate and degree certificate. If the certificate is not in Chinese or English, the original notarized translated versions must be submitted.
*The certificate should be notarized by local Chinese Embassy or local Chinese Consulates (or foreign embassies or consulates in China).
Certificate of expected graduation issued by current academic institution (for applicants who will be graduating after current academic year only and must be the Original copy).
Degree certificate is required to be verified; and notarized documents related to the degree certificate must be submitted at the registration.
3. Original or notarized academic transcripts of the bachelor program. If the academic transcripts are not in Chinese or English, the original notarized translated document must be submitted.
* The transcript should be notarized by local Chinese Embassy or local Chinese Consulates (or foreign embassies or consulates in China).
4. Copy of New HSK Certificate
For the programs on Management & Economics: New HSK Band 4 certificate with total score no less than 200.
(If the applicant’s undergraduate or graduate program is taught in Chinese, the applicant is not required to provide HSK certificate but has to hand in the certificate for Chinese-taught degree program.)
5. Original recommendation letters from two professors or associate professors or work related manager (contact information is necessary).
6. Personal statement. Around 1000 words for graduate program, in Chinese (Chinese- taught programs) or English (English-taught programs). Study and work experience, academic research achievement, planned research proposal and personal prospect after graduation should be included.
7. Physical health report issued within the last six months or valid Chinese visa.
8. Payment evidence
If the applicant pays the application fee through bank or online bank, it is required to provide a photo of receipt or screenshot of transaction.
No requirement for those who pay through the online application system.
9. Catalogue and abstract of published papers and any other material that can prove your academic research ability.
10. Other supporting materials, such as approve letter from supervisor in Tongji, award certificates, admission notice from other universities, etc.
* In addition to the application materials mentioned above, the university may require applicants to provide supplementary materials, depending on the circumstances. You need to upload all the material on our online application system. When uploading, files without corresponding category should belong to other supporting materials. When fall semester begins, you shall bring the documents and certificates with you for further check. Detailed information will be listed on our Registration Guide and will be sent out with the admission notice. Your admission will be cancelled if your documents are found to be fake.
Apply through online application system of Tongji University (http://study-info.tongji.edu.cn) and finish online application procedure.
Pay the application fee
Application fee: RMB600 (nonrefundable).
You can pay through:
a. our online application system
b. bank or online bank, and you are also required to upload your receipt to our online application system.
For Accounts in China:
账号(Beneficiary Bank Account No.)：
For accounts overseas:
Beneficiary: TongJi University
Beneficiary Bank:Bank of China, Shanghai ? Branch yangpu sub-branch
Address: NO.83 chifeng road, shanghai, 200092, ? P.R.China
Beneficiary Bank Account No. :?433859245525