Job Title: Sr. Marketing Specialist
Reports To: Marketing Communication Manger
JD Submission: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Independently take initiative to lead cross-function internal / external teams to efficiently execute marketing on-line and off-line events such as wechat promotion, trade shows and campaigns with suitable resource / package / innovation ideas, and post-event review reports.
• Continuously update marketing activities pipeline and budget, maintain a leading position in the industry.
• Manage vendors and advertising agencies, ensure the correct operation.
• Closely liaise with frontline sales team, product team, and promoter team to ensure the support and local execution for national and regional campaign.
• Identify the market opportunity, closely work with sales team and promoter team to come up with the channel improvement plan based on different channel characteristics, ensure the plan’s execution and finish the relevant evaluation.
• Responsible for marketing budget control and tracking through planning, execution and assessment.
• Minimum 6 of years of progressive marketing experience in automotive industry from a multinational company. Prior 4A advertising agency experience is preferred.
• Rich ATL & BTL experiences in automotive aftermarkets esp. channel events management.
• With a minimum of a Bachelor degree from a major university, preferably marketing and communications related.
• Innovative, result oriented, logical thinking, proactivity and good analysis skills.
• Good writing skills both in English and Chinese.
• Good project management, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Good PC skills, particularly good command of Excel and PowerPoint.
• Willing to travel. (less than 20% of total)
KEYS TO SUCCESS
• Demonstrated experience in automobile industry to develop and drive marketing initiatives.
• Good communication skills, self-driven spirit and project management skills;
• Demonstrated understanding of automobile aftermarket.
• Demonstrated marketing acumen.
• Be efficient to utilize time, resources and budget to fulfil the mission.
• Plan and work in a systematic and organized way to accomplish concrete results.