Position: Procurement Trainee
Honeywell Aerospace products and services can be found on virtually every commercial, defense and space aircraft. In China, Honeywell’s Aerospace business boasts four industry-leading joint ventures and one wholly-owned world-class facility, delivering repair and overhaul services on APUs, SCASs, avionics, wheels and brakes for domestic and international aviation markets; as well as the manufacturing of engine and environmental control system components.
- Support supplier growth strategy and roadmap development
- Support commodity manager to define the growth/productivity pipeline
- Execute the sourcing projects aligned commodity strategy in APAC region
- Conduct new supplier sourcing and negotiation, including RFQ, price analysis, eAuction and etc.
- Support contract development and negotiation.
- Drive sourcing excellence projects, such as Vendor Management Inventory, Payment Improvement
- Analytical approach to identify and drive sourcing growth opportunity and execution plan
- Self-awareness/initiative/motivated, strategic thinking, result driven
- Major in the mechanical engineering or business related field;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in commodity management or strategic sourcing
- Highly developed oral and written English communication skills
- 20% of time on travel
Work Location: Shanghai
If you’re interested in our position, pls send your CV to : Michell.firstname.lastname@example.org