What makes us different?
1. LOCATION. We’re in Shanghai, where multinational companies, financial institutions, entrepreneurs and business elite gravitate and where people who speak different languages burst with creative inspiration. Shanghai is destined to soon become the new gateway to Asia and the world.
2. CURRICULUM. An intensive, integrative program combines case studies, experiential projects, study trips and a wide range of activities. The MBA program is intended to equip participants with a comprehensive, theoretical and practical understanding of modern management in a global environment. Based on the disciplinary advantages of Tongji University, the MBA program has gradually evolved its own professional features, especially in project management and real estate, service and operation management, and finance.
3. FACULTY. Our professors are selected from the world’s prestigious business schools with an emphasis on their teaching abilities as well as hands-on experience. The combination of Chinese experience and global knowledge makes the Tongji MBA a truly unique program.
4. INTERNATIONALIZATION. 50+ of the world’s renowned business schools are on offer for exchange. Meanwhile, an international study trip shall be organized every year to 1 to 2 weeks course study in top business schools and visit to enterprises in Europe and North America.
5. NETWORKS & CAREER. Extensive networks for new opportunities in China and the world. Our 500 IMBA graduates and 5500 MBA graduates share an energetic, magnetic alumni network all over the world. They are elites in different industries, serving as executives in large state-owned enterprises, multinational companies, and government organizations. Through integrating school’s various resources, the MBA Career Development Center facilitates various activities to prepare students for their future employment.
1. To find out more, contact MBA admissions office at email@example.com
2. Students shall receive the MBA degree from Tongji University upon successful completion of the program.
3. All programs commence in September, 2018.
Class profile of MBA2017 intake
Female rate: 41%
International student rate: 11%
Average Age: 29
80% of Students Work Experience: 4-10 years
Post MBA Employment rate: 99%
1. Bachelor degree or its equivalence
2. Three years’ work experience or above
3. Proficiency in English
- Apply online through http://study-info.tongji.edu.cn/member/login.do(International Student Office, Tongji University)
- Submit the hard-copy application materials
1. The printed application form for International Students of Tongji University with the applicant’s signature.
2. Notarized photocopy of degree certificate. If the certificate is not in Chinese or English, the notarized translated copies must be submitted.
3. Original or notarized academic transcripts. If the academic transcripts are not in Chinese or English, the notarized translated copies must be submitted.
4. Two letters of recommendation from professors or managers.
5. Personal statement (Around 1000 words for Master candidates).
6、Photocopies of passport and application fee receipt, and other supporting documents.
For more information please visit:http://study.tongji.edu.cn
Application Deadline: No later than May 31, 2018.
Life @ Tongji
Tongji’s campus is a green oasis at the heart of Shanghai with purpose built facilities and a network of living spaces both on campus and across the city. With Tongji Station of Metro Line 10, you can travel around Shanghai easily and economically.
The campus is equipped with the latest technology to enable and enhance learning and communication, with multimedia classrooms, library database, and tailor-made online communication systems for students and faculty, and project stations with trading and management simulation software.
Tongji has an extensive range of restaurants, clubs and sports venues, including its own golf course, gym and multiple courts for basketball, tennis and football.
Some pictures about MBA student life at Tongji University
Admissions Office, MBA Center
School of Economics and Management, Tongji University
Address: Rm.715, Block A, Tongji Building, No.1500 Siping Road, Shanghai,P.R. China
If you have any inquiries regarding MBA admissions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org , we will get back to you in two days.