How to Apply Tongji IMBA program?
1. Non-Chinese citizen in good health both mentally and physically.
2. Applicants for master degree program must have a bachelor degree.
1. Deadline for scholarship application: January 18th, 2021 to April 30th, 2021
2. Deadline for self-financed application: January 18th, 2021 to April 30th, 2021
1. A copy of the passport (personal information page).
2. Graduation certificate and degree certificate. If the certificate is not in Chinese or English, the original notarized translated versions must be submitted.
*The certificate should be notarized by local Chinese Embassy or local Chinese Consulates (or foreign embassies or consulates in China).
Certificate of expected graduation issued by current academic institution (for applicants who will be graduating after current academic year only and must be the Original copy).
Degree certificate is required to be verified; and notarized documents related to the degree certificate must be submitted at the registration.
3. Original or notarized academic transcripts of the bachelor program. If the academic transcripts are not in Chinese or English, the original notarized translated document must be submitted.
* The transcript should be notarized by local Chinese Embassy or local Chinese Consulates (or foreign embassies or consulates in China).
4. Copy of New HSK Certificate
For the programs on Management & Economics: New HSK Band 4 certificate with total score no less than 200.
(If the applicant’s undergraduate or graduate program is taught in Chinese, the applicant is not required to provide HSK certificate but has to hand in the certificate for Chinese-taught degree program.)
5. Original recommendation letters from two professors or associate professors or work related manager (contact information is necessary).
6. Personal statement. Around 1000 words for graduate program, in Chinese (Chinese- taught programs) or English (English-taught programs). Study and work experience, academic research achievement, planned research proposal and personal prospect after graduation should be included.
7. Physical health report issued within the last six months or valid Chinese visa
8. Payment evidence
If the applicant pays the application fee through bank or online bank, it is required to provide a photo of receipt or screenshot of transaction.
No requirement for those who pay through the online application system.
9. Catalogue and abstract of published papers and any other material that can prove your academic research ability.
10. Other supporting materials, such as approve letter from supervisor in Tongji, award certificates, admission notice from other universities, etc.
* In addition to the application materials mentioned above, the university may require applicants to provide supplementary materials, depending on the circumstances.
You need to upload all the material on our online application system. When uploading, files without corresponding category should belong to other supporting materials.
When fall semester begins, you shall bring the documents and certificates with you for further check. Detailed information will be listed on our Registration Guide and will be sent out with the admission notice. Your admission will be cancelled if your documents are found to be fake.
Step 1: Online application
Step 2: Pay the application fee
Tongji-Case Western Reserve University MBA/MSM-Finance dual degree (Part-time)
Tongji-Manchester University Project Management dual degree MBA (Part-time)
Tongji-Minnesota University Medical Technology and Management dual degree MBA (Part-time)
* Tuition fee and Insurance fee (800 RMB/Year) should be paid when making registration.
The admission of Tongji University is based on the assessment of the application materials and interviews performance which is arranged by the School of Economics and Management .The university will make the final decision.
1. Please follow your application process in the Online Application System. Once you were admitted by Tongji, the admission status will change. The admission notice and Visa Application Form (JW202) will be sent within two weeks after you are admitted.
Visit http://www.csc.edu.cn/ for detailed information.
Life @ Tongji
Tongji’s campus is a green oasis at the heart of Shanghai with purpose built facilities and a network of living spaces both on campus and across the city. With Tongji Station of Metro Line 10, you can travel around Shanghai easily and economically.
The campus is equipped with the latest technology to enable and enhance learning and communication, with multimedia classrooms, library database, and tailor-made online communication systems for students and faculty, and project stations with trading and management simulation software.
Tongji has an extensive range of restaurants, clubs and sports venues, including its own golf course, gym and multiple courts for basketball, tennis and football.
Admissions Office, MBA Center
School of Economics and Management, Tongji University
Address: 7F, Block A, Tongji Building, No.1500 Siping Road, Shanghai,P.R. China
If you have any inquiries regarding MBA admissions, please send an email to email@example.com , we will get back to you in two days.