AkzoNobel creates everyday essentials to make people's lives more liveable and inspiring. As a leading global paints and coatings company and a major producer of specialty chemicals, we supply essential ingredients, essential protection and essential color to industries and consumers worldwide. Backed by a pioneering heritage, our innovative products and sustainable technologies are designed to meet the growing demands of our fast-changing planet, while making life easier. Headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, we have approximately 45,000 people in around 80 countries, while our portfolio includes well-known brands such as Dulux, Sikkens, International, Interpon and Eka. Consistently ranked as a leader in sustainability, we are dedicated to energizing cities and communities while creating a protected, colorful world where life is improved by what we do.
Fast Track Management Program, a globally managed program for high-potentials focused on building leadership capability and providing breadth of experience over an intensive, two-year period.
Pass our rigorous selection process, and you'll join a vibrant and diverse group of high-potential, ambitious early-career professionals all on an accelerated route to managerial positions. You'll have a steep learning curve and the chance to start building an impressive international network from the moment you join AkzoNobel.
What do we offer? Key elements of FTMP:
· Three placements, including at least one that takes you abroad
· Challenging assignments with real responsibility across a variety of businesses, locations and functions (e.g. marketing, supply chain, finance)
· Comprehensive on-the-job training and support from a senior business mentor
· Class-based training and development alongside fellow Fast Track Management Program peers
Ultimately, if you do well, you can expect to gain a managerial role early in your career with AkzoNobel.
Who do we look for?
The Fast Track Management Program is not for everyone – to be selected you need to be an outstanding achiever with senior leadership potential. You must be ready to take on challenging assignments around the globe, and keen to take full advantage of the training, development and mentoring opportunities that will help take your career to the next level.
But if you’ve got what it takes – if you’re a talented professional with the ambition, drive and potential to take an accelerated route to the top – then you’re exactly the kind of person we want for the Fast Track Management Program.
· Three to five years of work experience
· Master’s degree (Business, Engineering, MBA or similar degree preferred)
· Relevant extra-curricular activities
· Fluent in English (written and spoken)
· Geographically mobile and willing to travel and relocate
· Leadership skills, potential and ambition to fulfil senior business management positions in the future
· Excellent people and communication skills, sound business acumen, passion and drive
· High self-awareness and a desire to develop yourself and others
· International orientation and cultural awareness
How do I apply?
Ø Step 1: Send us your online application and CV
Application deadline: 3 February 2017
Ø Step 2: Complete our online aptitude tests
Ø Step 3: Take a competency-based interview
Interview time in China: late February 2017
Ø Step 4: Attend an Assessment Center (Location is appointed based on residence)
Assessment Center in China: 14, 15 and 16 March 2017
The Recruitment cycle for the FTMP class of 2017 has now opened! More information, head tohttps://www.akzonobel.com/careers/fast-track-management-program