Job Title: Ford Smart Mobility Internship Project
Job Description & Qualifications
· Develop a landscape of mobility for the market. This should cover factors impacting customer demand, emerging mobility solutions, and the providers entering the space. Scope includes transport as a service solutions, ownership lifecycle solutions, and vehicle usage solutions.
· Identify priority areas to target for the market, and experiments or business pilots to conduct.
· Engage potential external partners and explore opportunities.
· Plan experiments/pilots, build prototypes, and analyze the results.
· Coordinate efforts through Smart Mobility Senior Manager in Shanghai and connect to the broader strategy and related global efforts.
· Above 3 years’ experience, and relevant working experience in Auto industry
· Business acumen and technology proficiency
· Entrepreneurial mindset and drive
· Strategic analysis
· Financial analysis
· Market and Corporate Research
· Ability to think strategically, anticipate what’s coming, and translate this into viable projects to pursue
· A self-starter who can develop a network of contacts inside and outside the company, and take action despite ambiguity and uncertainty
Working Location: Shanghai Information Tower, 211 Century Boulevard, Shanghai 200120
Promising Working Time:
· Part-time: Delegated at least 2 days per week from now on
· Full-time: From June to September, 2016
· Application Deadline: March 31, 2016
· Interview Method:
-CV screening by Ford HR
-1st round telephone interview in March
-2nd round face to face interview in early April
pls send your CV to Cathy: firstname.lastname@example.org